Bartlett Holiday Invitational
Bartlett Rec Center 7700 Flaherty Place
FRIDAY: 4:55 pm
Saturday Morning 7:55 am
Saturday Afternoon (10 and unders) : 12:00 pm
Sunday Morning: 7:30 am
Sunday Afternoon(10 and unders) 12:45 pm
-Call or text if you have any problems on meet day.
Cheryl : 901-218-6573 Blue and Red and Gold
Bryan : (901-834-9892) White group and Senior Performance
Day of Meet Protocol:
2. Find your team (swimmers will all sit together in an assigned spot).
3. Check in with coach
4. Purchase a heat sheet $10
5. Look through heat sheet and find your swimmers’ heat and lane numbers to write on the back of their hand or arm. *This is very important so do right away and do not forget your SHARPIE MARKER!
6. Swimmers report to warm up early. Bring a parka or sweatshirt to wear around on deck to stay warm between events as well as tennis shoes or crocs or uggs of course.
What to bring to meet:
- Please bring snacks and drinks with you to the meet.
- Suggestions: Fruit, granola bars, bagels, snack mix, crackers, Gatorade, sports drinks, water (NO SODA NO CANDY PLEASE!)
- Bring Books, games, cards to play
- Please bring parkas and sweatshirts to stay warm between events and wear all the way to the block. "Cold muscles are slow muscles" STAY WARM!
- A sharpie marker to write events on swimmers arms
- $10 for heat sheet