Bartlett December Meet
Invitation|Map | Psych Sheet | TM Event File | Ind. Entries | Relay Entries | MTS Entry Fees | Hotel Info
Friday: 5:30 pm please arrive 5:15
Saturday: 8:30 am please arrive 8:15
Sunday: 8:00 am please arrive 7:45
Blue,Red- Coach Cheryl: 901-218-6573
White group and Senior Performance: Coach Bryan: 901-834-9892
Seniors- Coach Louis: 901-210-0355
Gold- Sara-Kate or call Coach Cheryl; 901-218-6573
Uniform: Tiger T-shirt, Blue Tiger cap, black
speedo suit. We will have extra Tiger caps at the meet. ***Coach Cheryl will be awarding a
Tiger Spirit award to the 12 and under Girl and Boy with the most
Tiger FLAIR so wear lots of blue!***
Day of Meet Protocol:
2. Find your team (swimmers will all sit together in an assigned spot).
3. Check in with coach
4. Purchase a heat sheet $10
5. Look through heat sheet and find your swimmers’ heat and lane numbers to write on the back of their hand or arm. *This is very important so do right away and do not forget your SHARPIE MARKER!
6. Swimmers report to warm up early. Bring a parka or sweatshirt to wear around on deck to stay warm between events as well as tennis shoes or crocs or uggs of course.
What to bring to meet:
- Please bring snacks and drinks with you to the meet.
- Suggestions: Fruit, granola bars, bagels, snack mix, crackers, Gatorade, sports drinks, water (NO SODA NO CANDY PLEASE!)
- Bring Books, games, cards to play
- Please bring parkas and sweatshirts to stay warm between events and wear all the way to the block. "Cold muscles are slow muscles"
- A sharpie marker to write events on swimmers arms
- $10 for heat sheet
Thanks and if you have any more questions please contact Coach Cheryl